This year, in partnership with the Imperial Enterprise Lab, IGHI will be providing a number of opportunities to help students develop their pitch and application. If you are interested in submitting an application to IGHI’s Student Challenges Competition, Imperial Enterprise’s pitching events can help you get started.
- 8 January 2018 – Applications for Student Challenges Competition opens
- 11 January, 5:00pm - 6:00pm - Brainstorming workshop
Interested in applying but don’t know where to begin? The Brainstorming workshop is designed to help you get started and to assist you in finding a winning idea.
Click here to register for this workshop.
- 15 January (2:00pm - 4:00pm) and 18 January (9:00am - 11:00am) - Application drop-in sessions
Need some advice on completing your application? Drop into the Imperial Enterprise Lab who’ll be happy to help. To attend, please email James Sheppard at email@example.com
- 8 February 11:59pm – Applications for Student Challenges Competition close
For shortlisted candidates only:
- 1st and 15th March (times TBC): Business coaching sessions - two one hour business coaching sessions will be held with Imperial Enterprise Lab’s professional business coaches.
- 1 March, 2:30 - 4:30pm - Pitching workshop
Advice and tips on providing the perfect pitch.
- 19th March, 6:00-8:00pm - Dragon's Den final in South Kensington, City and Guild's Building LT 300.